Named Top Corporate Investigative Firm By Conde Nast Publications
For the past twenty years Worldwide Intelligence Network has provided Corporate Investigation Services and Corporate Security to privately owned and multinational corporations, foreign and domestic. Many of our investigations deal with corporate espionage, corporate fraud, embezzlement, white collar crime, counterfeiting, work place violence, intellectual property infringement, copyright and patent violations and employee malfeasance.
We play an essential role in developing intelligence on various principals involved with potential Mergers and Acquisitions on a global basis. Worldwide Intelligence Network offers corporate clients the finest top tier Risk Assessment and Management specialist in the world many of whom are former Government Agents from the Secret Service, FBI and CIA. Conde Nast Publications named us among The Top Five Corporate Investigation Companies in America. Over the years we have been tasked with investigating very sophisticated and complex corporate litigated cases on several continents much to the pleasure of our client. Please see our client testimonials.
- We Counter - Corporate Espionage
- Undercover Operatives
- Threat Assessments
- Corporate Security Solutions
- Various Surveillance Assignments
- Corporate Fraud and White Collar Crime Investigations
- Workplace Violence Investigations
- Identify Employee Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Employee Malfeasance &Theft Investigations
- Unfair Competition
- GPS Tracking Systems for Trucks &Vehicles
- Executive & Key Personnel Personal Protection Worldwide
- Recovery of Intellectual Property
- Counterfeit & Patent & Copyright Infringement Investigators
Los Angeles, New York Corporate Investigations and Security
Worldwide Intelligence Network's Corporate Security Services and Corporate Investigation Services are highly diversified and extremely efficient. You may rely upon us to put an end to; corporate espionage, fraud, white collar crime and embezzlement. For the Safety of Corporate Executives there is no comparison to our elite Corporate Security Division.